Sat 12noon-5p(by Appointment Only)
For Questions/Pricing: text or email
Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube to See Pics &
Videos Of Our Engines, Trans, & Turbo Kit Builds. Plus track & Dyno Videos.
-Turbo Engine Builds
-All-Motor Engine Builds
-K20/K24 Crate Engines
-High Performance Trans Builds
-Custom Turbo Kits
-Dyno & Track Tuning
***All Engines, Transmissions, Turbo Kits, & special order parts REQUIRE a min 65% deposit up front & the remaining 35% at completion.
(336)517-7419 -Text then phone
505 Industrial Park Ave, Asheboro NC
KMOD Performance specializes in Honda/Acura Engine Building, Tuning, & . We have been building and Racing Honda/Acura cars since 1996. We build & tune Honda/Acura , All-Motor, Nitrous, & Turbo Engines.
You can find us racing as far up as NJ and as far South as FL. All of the knowledge & gained from our of racing has been transferred into each and every one our KMOD Built Engines, so you can expect nothing but tried and proven performance. We only sell what we have tried and found to work on our own cars first.
***KMOD Performance offers no additional warranties on any products sold other than the original manufacturer’s warranty. Products will be submitted to the manufacturer for approval for repair or replacement. Customer is responsible for all and charges along with labor and inconvenience charges. There is no warranty on , internal engine components, and parts unless implied by the manufacturer. If the product is used for racing or competition, this warranty is limited to manufacturer defects only; wear and breakages are not covered under any circumstances. If the product shows, in our opinion, evidence of being used or installed contrary to the instructions and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging, or by the customer, it will not be covered by our limited warranty. The liability to KMOD Performance® for losses or damages arising out of any cause whatsoever is limited to(at our option), repair or replacement of the product(s) . KMOD Performance® shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages. All warranty work must be performed at KMOD Performance's facility. If a product bought from KMOD Performance is disassembled by anyone other than KMOD there will be absolutely no warranty whatsoever. There will be a 30% cancellation
fee on any cancelled orders. All placed orders on parts usually ship out
in parts 3-5 business days.